Plate XV from British Butterflies, Figures and Descriptions of Every Native Species
by William Stephen Coleman (1897)
This beautiful illustration from the rare Victorian book British Butterflies depicts six common butterfly species native to England: Scarce Swallow-tail, Apollo, Arran Brown, Weaver's Fritillary, Purple-edged Copper, and Tailed-Blue. William Stephen Coleman (1829-1904) was an English painter and illustrator.
Rectangle Canvas Wrap
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.