Geraint and Enid Ride Away (1868)
by Gustave Dore
This picture illustrates the lines from Tennyson's "Enid" idyll (later "Geraint and Enid")
Mounted, and reached a hand, and on his foot
She set her own and climbed; he turned his face
And kissed her climbing, and she cast her arms
About him, and at once they rode away.
Rectangle Canvas Wrap
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.