by Albert Aublet (France, 1841-1938)
Albert Aublet’s brilliant ability to draw upon a wide array of sources to inform his compositions is evident in the remarkable present work--centered on a pale-skinned model floating through a clouded sky, dappled with fading stars, above a landscape of purple mountains and ice-blue waters.
Aublet’s Selene appears to be at the end of her nightly journey, her back arched, legs and arms wrapped around the slight silhouette of the moon, the sky brightening with the pink hues of the oncoming dawn (brought by her brother Helios).
Rectangle Canvas Wrap
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.