The Power of Death (1889-90)
by William Holbrook Beard (United States, 1825-1900)
The figure of Death tightly grips the neck of the thrashing tiger in its arms. Images of Death calmly walking in and taking a life are common, but here Death has the same dynamic pose as the spread-eagle tiger. Death’s foot mounts an elephant, indicating its total victory over the giant beast. We see other large predators slain in the background; Death overcomes even the mightiest in the end.
Rectangle Canvas Wrap
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.