"Trio of Women Dancing" (1918)
Photograph from Dancing with Helen Moller
One of a series of 43 plates depicting classical dance from the book Dancing with Helen Moller which is described as, "a statement of her philosophy, practice, and teaching formed upon the classic Greek model, and adapted to meet the aesthetic and hygienic needs of today."
This image is captioned, "The Classic Ideal—and Ours world! Not even Michelangelo could grasp it. His vision is of man burdened and disquieted, oppressed by mysteries which he cannot penetrate, writhing in conflict with forces too great for his control. In the sculptures of the Greeks, on the other hand, man is calm and untroubled—and the gods, we must remember, are but man exalted and made immortal.
Rectangle Canvas Wrap
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.