Vanitas Still Life
Herman Henstenburgh (Dutch, 1667–1726)
In this surprisingly colorful study of mortality, this undated gouache by Herman Henstenburgh depicts a skull ironically garlanded with flowers. The table is adorned with sheet music, a butterfly, a sputtering candle, and an hourglass -- all symbols of the ephemerality of life.
Square Framed Canvas
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.
- Sizes Reference the Canvas Inside the Frame.