by Sascha Schneider (Germany, 1904)
Sascha Schneider created various paintings and lithographs of naked men that helped transform the eroticized male into an ubiquitous public image for a brief moment in Germany's history. Schneider operated during an unusual period of German history known as the Health and Hygiene Movement, or Freikörperkultur. Seen as a response to the booming industrialization of the 18th and 19th centuries, the movement advocated for a return to traditional exercise and healthy living pursuits, involving a plethora of natural efforts and, among other things, nudity.
Rectangle Canvas Wrap
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.