Mother Mushroom and her Children (1900)
by Edward Okuń (Poland, 1872-1945)
Edward Okuń was a painter, draughtsman and illustrator, representative of the Symbolist movement in the art of the Young Poland period. He was known to paint fantasy scenes based on places he traveled. Mother Mushroom and her Children is an illustration of a young mother looking wearily at her mushroom children. The illustration was originally published with the title, "Where the Beeches Dawn" in the influential German art magazine Jugend.
Rectangle Canvas Wrap
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.